RenascentiaRO

The Cradle Of Your Dreams~


You are not connected. Please login or register

Plants Vs. Zombies

How do you like the game?

Plants Vs. Zombies I_vote_lcap50%Plants Vs. Zombies I_vote_rcap 50% [ 2 ]
Plants Vs. Zombies I_vote_lcap25%Plants Vs. Zombies I_vote_rcap 25% [ 1 ]
Plants Vs. Zombies I_vote_lcap25%Plants Vs. Zombies I_vote_rcap 25% [ 1 ]
Plants Vs. Zombies I_vote_lcap0%Plants Vs. Zombies I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Plants Vs. Zombies I_vote_lcap0%Plants Vs. Zombies I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Plants Vs. Zombies I_vote_lcap0%Plants Vs. Zombies I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Plants Vs. Zombies I_vote_lcap0%Plants Vs. Zombies I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Plants Vs. Zombies Empty Plants Vs. Zombies on Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:58 pm

Paradox

Paradox
Helper
Helper
I kind of took a liking to this game and play it whenever online surfing gets boring. The thrill and fun mixed together in this tower defense game is just so intense that it makes you want to play it. affraid

So here's a link of the game. Just download it if you want a copy (for free Cool)
megaupload.com YWOEAEH6

Also, there's a poll. Feel free to vote or not. cheers

More power for this server,
Paradox Arrow

2Plants Vs. Zombies Empty Re: Plants Vs. Zombies on Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:13 pm

Chocula

Chocula
Admin
Admin
I totally love this game <3<3<3


_________________
Plants Vs. Zombies Choccysiggy

3Plants Vs. Zombies Empty Re: Plants Vs. Zombies on Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:32 pm

Paradox

Paradox
Helper
Helper
Chocula wrote:I totally love this game <3<3<3

It totally hates you. Just kidding, it's nnniiiiiccceeee~~~~. flower

4Plants Vs. Zombies Empty Re: Plants Vs. Zombies on Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:03 pm

Chocula

Chocula
Admin
Admin
Lol.
Though, I'm lazy finishing and getting all awards /fsh


_________________
Plants Vs. Zombies Choccysiggy

5Plants Vs. Zombies Empty Re: Plants Vs. Zombies on Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:41 pm

Paradox

Paradox
Helper
Helper
Chocula wrote:Lol.
Though, I'm lazy finishing and getting all awards /fsh

That's just an excuse for being inferior playing the game. geek

6Plants Vs. Zombies Empty Re: Plants Vs. Zombies on Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:11 pm

Chocula

Chocula
Admin
Admin
Paradox wrote:
Chocula wrote:Lol.
Though, I'm lazy finishing and getting all awards /fsh

That's just an excuse for being inferior playing the game. geek

Excuse me. Smile) HAHAHAHAHA! Not really. I'm just lazy to finish it. I'll finish it later~


_________________
Plants Vs. Zombies Choccysiggy

7Plants Vs. Zombies Empty Re: Plants Vs. Zombies on Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:19 pm

Paradox

Paradox
Helper
Helper
Chocula wrote:
Paradox wrote:
Chocula wrote:Lol.
Though, I'm lazy finishing and getting all awards /fsh

That's just an excuse for being inferior playing the game. geek

Excuse me. Smile) HAHAHAHAHA! Not really. I'm just lazy to finish it. I'll finish it later~

Ok~ I Believe you~ bounce



Last edited by Chocula on Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Nice Avatar.)

8Plants Vs. Zombies Empty Re: Plants Vs. Zombies on Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:10 am

Chocula

Chocula
Admin
Admin
Paradox wrote:
Chocula wrote:
Paradox wrote:
Chocula wrote:Lol.
Though, I'm lazy finishing and getting all awards /fsh

That's just an excuse for being inferior playing the game. geek

Excuse me. Smile) HAHAHAHAHA! Not really. I'm just lazy to finish it. I'll finish it later~

Ok~ I Believe you~ bounce

Good. Just Good. OBTW! I used your screenshots for RMS. KTHXBYE.


_________________
Plants Vs. Zombies Choccysiggy

9Plants Vs. Zombies Empty Re: Plants Vs. Zombies on Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:49 am

Paradox

Paradox
Helper
Helper
Chocula wrote:
Paradox wrote:
Chocula wrote:
Paradox wrote:
Chocula wrote:Lol.
Though, I'm lazy finishing and getting all awards /fsh

That's just an excuse for being inferior playing the game. geek

Excuse me. Smile) HAHAHAHAHA! Not really. I'm just lazy to finish it. I'll finish it later~

Ok~ I Believe you~ bounce

Good. Just Good. OBTW! I used your screenshots for RMS. KTHXBYE.

It's a pleasure. bounce

10Plants Vs. Zombies Empty Re: Plants Vs. Zombies on Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:05 pm

Njord

Njord
Admin
Admin
It's a nice game, yeah, but I don't see why it's addictive to some people. I guess I'm really an MMORPG guy haha. Smile Or maybe I don't like it because it's single player. Sad

What if there was PvZ 1 on 1? Like you both are on opposite sides and you make plants and send over zombies to each other. That'd be fun. Wink

Reminds me of TTW in Garena. haha.

11Plants Vs. Zombies Empty Re: Plants Vs. Zombies on Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:38 pm

Paradox

Paradox
Helper
Helper
Njord wrote:
What if there was PvZ 1 on 1? Like you both are on opposite sides and you make plants and send over zombies to each other. That'd be fun. Wink.

That a NICE idea. I thought of the same before, but I found it quite complicated to play. Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral

12Plants Vs. Zombies Empty Re: Plants Vs. Zombies on Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:16 am

Chocula

Chocula
Admin
Admin
Paradox wrote:
Njord wrote:
What if there was PvZ 1 on 1? Like you both are on opposite sides and you make plants and send over zombies to each other. That'd be fun. Wink.

That a NICE idea. I thought of the same before, but I found it quite complicated to play. Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral

LOL. /go try it tho~ Smile) HAHAHAHHAHA!


_________________
Plants Vs. Zombies Choccysiggy

13Plants Vs. Zombies Empty Re: Plants Vs. Zombies on Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:24 am

Paradox

Paradox
Helper
Helper
Chocula wrote:
Paradox wrote:
Njord wrote:
What if there was PvZ 1 on 1? Like you both are on opposite sides and you make plants and send over zombies to each other. That'd be fun. Wink.

That a NICE idea. I thought of the same before, but I found it quite complicated to play. Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral

LOL. /go try it tho~ Smile) HAHAHAHHAHA!

Try what? It's non-existent. /...

14Plants Vs. Zombies Empty Re: Plants Vs. Zombies on Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:20 am

Njord

Njord
Admin
Admin
Complex stuff to emulate rly. Haha. I wouldn't even know what engine to use. They did something similar in Warcraft as I said. PvZ is like Tower defense cuz it's against a computer. If it was multiplayer, it would be like TTW Very Happy

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum