The Cradle Of Your Dreams~

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bug Event Test?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Bug Event Test? on Sat May 22, 2010 7:58 am

scropiondog

Rena Member
Rena Member
It's already May 21 and it's not over yet. Only all the items that we created with @item will b wiped right? I'm not playing till the event is done :X because all our work will be wiped~

2 Re: Bug Event Test? on Sat May 22, 2010 11:13 am

Njord

Admin
Admin
No. The items that were spawned are not the only items to be wiped. Everything (characters, items, etc.) will be. It will roll back to May 19, 2010 I think. The date can be seen in-game.

3 Re: Bug Event Test? on Sat May 22, 2010 5:20 pm

quicklog

Rena Newbie
Rena Newbie
when is this bug event gonna end?

4 Re: Bug Event Test? on Sat May 22, 2010 5:28 pm

scropiondog

Rena Member
Rena Member
May 20 b4 the event I got an mvp card if that card gets lost imma pissed. I got screenshot as a proof but I'll pm it to any admin that will look up my case.

5 Re: Bug Event Test? on Sat May 22, 2010 8:56 pm

banryun

Admin
Admin
If you did get it prior to the event, you have nothing to worry about.

6 Re: Bug Event Test? on Sat May 22, 2010 9:56 pm

Chocula

Admin
Admin
quicklog wrote:when is this bug event gonna end?

Currently, we still do not know when this specific event will end. We will announce on the forums once this event has ended.

7 Re: Bug Event Test? on Sat May 22, 2010 11:53 pm

alecalecalec

Rena Supporter
Rena Supporter
what if you got something rare from killing a monster but you used items you've gotten from the @item command?

8 Re: Bug Event Test? on Sun May 23, 2010 12:00 am

banryun

Admin
Admin
alecalecalec wrote:what if you got something rare from killing a monster but you used items you've gotten from the @item command?

When did you get the rare item? Before?

9 Re: Bug Event Test? on Sun May 23, 2010 12:15 am

alecalecalec

Rena Supporter
Rena Supporter
banryun wrote:
alecalecalec wrote:what if you got something rare from killing a monster but you used items you've gotten from the @item command?

i was asking for convenience. Smile and with all due respect i think you've misunderstood my question.

Here's an example:
i used the command @item to get valk armor with tao thus improving my character. Because of that improvement i killed an ifrit single handedly and got an ifrit card from it. Do i get to keep the ifrit card?

10 Re: Bug Event Test? on Sun May 23, 2010 12:28 am

banryun

Admin
Admin
alecalecalec wrote:
banryun wrote:

i was asking for convenience. Smile and with all due respect i think you've misunderstood my question.

Here's an example:
i used the command @item to get valk armor with tao thus improving my character. Because of that improvement i killed an ifrit single handedly and got an ifrit card from it. Do i get to keep the ifrit card?

D: I phrased my question wrong, sorry; don't worry, I understood though. I meant to ask if you got got the hypothetical item before the event or during it.

Basically anything that happens during the event will be rolled back, so you won't get to keep any of your items (@item'd or not) during this phase. The only things we're keeping are the bug fixes since it is a bug-testing activity.

11 Re: Bug Event Test? on Sun May 23, 2010 12:39 am

alecalecalec

Rena Supporter
Rena Supporter
thanks for clearing that up Smile

12 Re: Bug Event Test? on Sun May 23, 2010 6:47 pm

Njord

Admin
Admin
Bug testing event is now over. Thank you for the numerous reports and the suggestions in the forum.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum