RenascentiaRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RenascentiaRO

The Cradle Of Your Dreams~

You are not connected. Please login or register

proof that i had moonlight card before event

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

quicklog

quicklog
Rena Newbie
Rena Newbie

[img]proof that i had moonlight card before event ScreeneAthena009[/img]

banryun

banryun
Admin
Admin

Greetings. After evaluating the authenticity of your screenshot, I went ahead and compared the time stamp shown there with the actual server logs. Unfortunately for you, our database's records show that you managed to acquire the card roughly 6 hours after the @item command went live, server time (exactly 2010-05-21 06:01:39).

Given that, we will not be returning your Moonlight Flower card for the very reason we've already provided in the previous threads.

Happy gaming!

quicklog

quicklog
Rena Newbie
Rena Newbie

The time that the picture was taken may vary depending where u live. as for me it was 3:01 pm california time. The bug testing event flag wasnt around yet so how would i know that the @item was in effect? Last proof i have is that it showed that i killed an MVP, if i ever used @item then wouldnt u think that the card would show under the white potion ? A MVP card would never show in a MVP reward item.

scropiondog

scropiondog
Rena Member
Rena Member

That's my card bro :< . Banryun you should consider the time being for us here in California. It was around 3pm here, and also the bug event flag wasn't there. I just want the ML card that I worked hard for.

banryun

banryun
Admin
Admin

I'm afraid I will have to repeat what I mentioned in my first post.

banryun wrote:...our database's records show that you managed to acquire the card roughly 6 hours after the @item command went live, server time (exactly 2010-05-21 06:01:39).

California time does have a corresponding server time. You might have acquired it fairly, but we can not give you the item since you still acquired it during the event's duration. We won't make you an exception or give you special treatment just because it was an MVP card. It wouldn't be fair.

scropiondog

scropiondog
Rena Member
Rena Member

I got it b4 the event took place. Seriously this is not fair. You are not making any sense. I got the car b4 the "duration" of the event even took place.

banryun

banryun
Admin
Admin

scropiondog wrote:I got it b4 the event took place. Seriously this is not fair. You are not making any sense. I got the car b4 the "duration" of the event even took place.

I'm not making sense? The event started on midnight +8 GMT. How is 6 hours later not within the duration?

scropiondog

scropiondog
Rena Member
Rena Member

I so need to use inappropriate words right now but I'll keep it clean. Here I am contributing and helping to the server and this is what I get. You know what? I'll just leave and let other players know the experience what that I received from this server.

Here's my final conclusion: I got the card b4 the event started. Why didn't u guys prepare a back-up file when the event was about to start. Fail coordination. Maybe, it was intended because I got an mvp card. Maybe, it was on purpose because I got an "mvp" card, or maybe, it's racism because I'm not Filipino like the rest of you guys?
Why did you guys say "The Bug test event has ended and the server has rolled back to May 20, 2010 24:00 +8 GMT." (source: server's main site "renaro.co.cc") as it shows on the main page. This just shows that this server's staff lack of preparation and not showing professional attributes. The event started later that day not during May 20,2010 24:00 + GMT

quicklog

quicklog
Rena Newbie
Rena Newbie

i dont mean to butt in but, i believe the event started once the flag was set into the town, and as u can clearly see in the pic Razz. there was no flag that said "bug testing event"

banryun

banryun
Admin
Admin

Okay, let's lay out all the cards so that bystanders know what's actually going on. Since you're so keen on making yourself look like -such- an upstanding RenaRO citizen, let me bring to light a few things.

scropiondog wrote:I so need to use inappropriate words right now but I'll keep it clean. Here I am contributing and helping to the server and this is what I get.

1.) Sometime after registration, you were spotted abusing a bug with the MVPs spawned at the unoccupied castles. You proceeded to slay them, one castle at a time, even to the point where you claimed a castle which was unintentionally left set to "on".

2.) When the GM on duty approached you and gave you SEVERAL chances to explain your recent activities, you denied having done anything suspicious in nature at every opportunity. Only when you were pressured further (after a generous amount of polite inquiries, I may add) did you admit to having made your rounds from one castle to another.

3.) You even had a co-conspirator who assisted you.

4.) After being called out the first time, you even accused the GM of having kicked your "friend" out of the game. The GM remained civil and said that was not true. You were left with a warning, you agreed to inform us of any future bugs.

5.) Some time later, you were caught again after abusing a price bug at the NPC, which allowed you to acquire nearly 30,000 pieces of a 3rd-job skill catalyst. Again, no reports filed. Corrective measures were put in effect and you still did not approach the team to confess or apologize.

6.) In addition to bug abuse, you have been caught slandering the changes made to the server when GMs were not present. Coupled with your gross disrespect while conversing with staff members in-game, one can say that the GM team has been very, very lenient with handing out punishment.

You have behaved politely only when things could have benefited you and rudely when you could not get your way. And that, sir, does not look like a citizen trying to help or contribute.

With your rapsheet, shouldn't you be wondering why you're still able to play the game?

scropiondog wrote:Here's my final conclusion: I got the card b4 the event started. Why didn't u guys prepare a back-up file when the event was about to start. Fail coordination.

That is completely false. The event started exactly midnight on the date mentioned in the announcement, you acquired the card six hours later.

And we did create a backup; right before the event officially took place, which was midnight, not in the afternoon.

Your facts, sir, are what failed.

scropiondog wrote:Maybe, it was intended because I got an mvp card. Maybe, it was on purpose because I got an "mvp" card, or maybe, it's racism because I'm not Filipino like the rest of you guys?

While we agree that you reside in the United States, we also know that you speak fluent, colloquial Tagalog despite your attempts to keep that from view. I may doubt your claim to be of a different heritage but I never brought it up. We never brought up the topic of race. It has never been made to affect your gameplay.

Now if we were racist, hypothetically speaking, you wouldn't even BE inside the game in the first place. You wouldn't be part of the events (e.g. the novice battle with Albin). You wouldn't have received high level GM blessings.

But no, you received each of those, just like every other player. And yet you insinuate.

scropiondog wrote:Why did you guys say "The Bug test event has ended and the server has rolled back to May 20, 2010 24:00 +8 GMT." (source: server's main site "renaro.co.cc") as it shows on the main page. This just shows that this server's staff lack of preparation and not showing professional attributes. The event started later that day not during May 20,2010 24:00 + GMT

You are not listening. It started MIDNIGHT.

Kindly read the sentence again if you're having difficulty. The flag wasn't the mark for its official start; if you actually READ what was written on it, you'd know it started on midnight.

Now, error is likely; it is inherent to the human condition. But your claim that we are unprofessional is weak. Unprofessional staff would have flamed your quitting threats the very moment you dropped them in the other thread and when you broke our rules. Rules that you agreed to when you signed up, joined and continued to play.

scropiondog wrote:You know what? I'll just leave and let other players know the experience what that I received from this server.

We didn't flame you. We even helped you out. But what we won't stand for are attacks at our character and the integrity of the server.

RenaRO is not a private server run by a mindless, immature and racist staff team. We are all young individuals who are teaming together to provide players like you (albeit more respectful players) with a game that they can spend their time on if they wanted. We are currently funding this project from our own pockets without aid from donations. We are all investing precious time and effort handling all the bugs, glitches, new features, balancing tasks, and attending to player complaints and misdemeanors.

Most of the time all we get instead of a good pat on the back are insinuations that we are biased and "out to cheat the players". But despite that, here we are: Running still because this is what we enjoy.

If you insist that we are unfair just because you can't comprehend the simple idea of chronological order and timezones, including the rules of the server you signed up for, then I would personally want you to know that if you asked me? You may be better off playing elsewhere.

Now if you will spread news of RenaRO, at least let it be the complete and unedited truth.

Njord

Njord
Admin
Admin

@banryun - He had all these offenses and you didn't bring it up with me?

--

What banryun said is correct. From what I understand, you are assuming that the event started when the flag was placed. No, it didn't.

The server started the event at 24:00 of May 20. The logs say that you got it sometime 6:00 of May 21. The time that we are following is server time. My records do not lie.

The decision is final. The explanation given is clear and sufficient. That is all.

scropiondog

scropiondog
Rena Member
Rena Member

I so wanna pray for this server so bad, they have uneducated administrators.

Njord

Njord
Admin
Admin

I will take any any suggestions and opinions that will improve the server, but I will not allow you to continuously make us look like a fool with baseless claims.

Player has been banned.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum