RenascentiaRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RenascentiaRO

The Cradle Of Your Dreams~

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Q&A] Register Problems,Disclaimer??

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Q&A] Register Problems,Disclaimer?? Empty [Q&A] Register Problems,Disclaimer?? Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:56 pm

orobou

orobou
Rena Veteran
Rena Veteran

i just want to connect with control panel Q_q thats what i got when i click the link :

[Q&A] Register Problems,Disclaimer?? Disclaimers

2[Q&A] Register Problems,Disclaimer?? Empty Re: [Q&A] Register Problems,Disclaimer?? Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:08 am

Chocula

Chocula
Admin
Admin

What browser are you using? Chrome or Firefox? (:

3[Q&A] Register Problems,Disclaimer?? Empty Re: [Q&A] Register Problems,Disclaimer?? Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:16 am

orobou

orobou
Rena Veteran
Rena Veteran

nothing but i installed chrome now

4[Q&A] Register Problems,Disclaimer?? Empty Re: [Q&A] Register Problems,Disclaimer?? Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:59 am

Chocula

Chocula
Admin
Admin

Is it now working? Any problems encountered?Very Happy

5[Q&A] Register Problems,Disclaimer?? Empty Re: [Q&A] Register Problems,Disclaimer?? Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:37 am

orobou

orobou
Rena Veteran
Rena Veteran

problem done it works *.*

6[Q&A] Register Problems,Disclaimer?? Empty Re: [Q&A] Register Problems,Disclaimer?? Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:27 pm

Chocula

Chocula
Admin
Admin

Sorry for that. Ceres CP has browser issues. Sometimes, it works with this browser and doesn't work for another browser. Glad it's working already Smile

-TOPIC CLOSED-

7[Q&A] Register Problems,Disclaimer?? Empty Re: [Q&A] Register Problems,Disclaimer?? Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:24 pm

Njord

Njord
Admin
Admin

Last few notes for the rest wondering what the solution to this problem is:

The reason why some people could not go inside is because 'cookies' are not allowed by your browser (either IE, MozFox, Chrome etc). To enable it, go to your Tools > Options then look for cookie settings. Allow it for the website.

That's all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum