The Cradle Of Your Dreams~

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official 3rd Job related "NERF"/"BOOST" thread

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Njord

Admin
Admin
Write down any third job related features, (skills most probably) and state your request. Make sure it is realistic, fair, and reasonable. The Staff will decide on what to accept and what not to accept. Your post will be edited as soon as it is handled.

albin

Rena Member
Rena Member
Based on my experience in our server, I think we should look at the skills of the following and i'll be enclosing my thoughts in the parenthesis:
Guillotine Cross
Cross Impact - Can be casted twice if spammed click(add delay)
Sorcerer
Fire/Lightning Walk - can be used simultaneously(Nerf pls)
Ranger
Cluster Bombs - Can be placed under players(Hunter traps cant be placed)

*I'll be updating my thoughts with the other jobs when I create them

Please be reminded this is a general forum. Therefore, you are required to speak in English.

Last edited by albin on Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:54 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Translated to English)

Njord

Admin
Admin
albin wrote:
Guillotine Cross
Cross Impact - Can be casted twice if spammed click(add delay)
Delay added.

albin wrote:
Sorcerer
Fire/Lightning Walk - can be used simultaneously(Nerf pls)
Will look this up.

albin wrote:
Ranger
Cluster Bombs - Can be placed under players(Hunter traps cant be placed)
Cluster bombs are now: unstackable and cannot be placed under players.

orobou

Rena Veteran
Rena Veteran
wowowow please dont delete or change to much, that is a pain
i mean first SS delay then Cluster bomb unstackable
cluster bomb not trap under players i mean thats boring how will you kill someone when ygg is allowed, then also switch off use of ygg-.-

albin

Rena Member
Rena Member
orobou wrote:wowowow please dont delete or change to much, that is a pain
i mean first SS delay then Cluster bomb unstackable
cluster bomb not trap under players i mean thats boring how will you kill someone when ygg is allowed, then also switch off use of ygg-.-

Dude hunter traps were never allowed to be placed under players so why should this be different? there are other ways for a ranger to kill (ex snare + aimed bolt) try exploring the other skills not everything revolves around clusterbomb in a ranger's life

orobou

Rena Veteran
Rena Veteran
haha you dont have to tell me what a hunter can do iam playing it for 6 years
i just say dont change evrything from it
btw i dont use cluster bomb...

Paradox

Helper
Helper
Give delay to backslide and body relocation. You know the reason. That's all.

Thank you,
Paradox What a Face

Oreo

Helper
Helper
lol para relax
wait for some healing item balancing and you won't need to worry abt both skills being abuse

Njord

Admin
Admin
Paradox wrote:Give delay to backslide and body relocation. You know the reason. That's all.

Thank you,
Paradox What a Face

I think backslide and body relocation is fine with no changes. It always has been that way, and WoE would never be the same if it were nerfed.

And plus, we're talking about third job skills. Let's stay on topic.

albin wrote:
Dude hunter traps were never allowed to be placed under players so why should this be different? there are other ways for a ranger to kill (ex snare + aimed bolt)

Albin has a point. Cluster bomb stacked is autokill. I think we're keeping this nerf.

Paradox

Helper
Helper
Njord wrote:
Paradox wrote:Give delay to backslide and body relocation. You know the reason. That's all.

Thank you,
Paradox What a Face

I think backslide and body relocation is fine with no changes. It always has been that way, and WoE would never be the same if it were nerfed.

And plus, we're talking about third job skills. Let's stay on topic.

Oh yeah... I forgot about the 3rd job thing. I admit my mistake, sorry. scratch

alecalecalec

Rena Supporter
Rena Supporter
Mechanic
Boost Knuckle and Arm Vulcan- Both skills have horrible damage and delays.
Repair- The Magic Gear cannot be healed through pots or a priest's heal therefore repair was there however this skill isn't as effective as it is advertised in some sites. Delay is horrible and the heal isn't that great.
Front and Back Slides- The Delay is so bad that this skill can't even be used to chase or escape from normal movement speed players.

Paradox

Helper
Helper
The sorc job was nerfed so much. I won't post here the details because I know that the team already knows those.

I mean, this class is a Mage class. It's very soft. If you find it very threatening to melee classes, please reconsider that there are "ranged classes" that can beat us. Because of this nerf, the Sorc class will have no chance with either melee and range. That is the only line of defense that Sorcs have for melee.

Thank you,
Paradox

alecalecalec

Rena Supporter
Rena Supporter
the sorcs are actually more suitable tanks than RKs with pure vit. despite small HP physical attacks are nada to them. what makes them more dangerous is they can lash out heavy damage with the luxury of the opponent standing still at thier mercy. And think about it. If the server gets balanced at the very least we will be expecting awesome woes and pvps due to the fact that this time we have to creat strategies and such.

Oreo

Helper
Helper
if you know how to atk you won't even have to care abt their spell >_> they are paper to a lot of things please think of a way to counter them instead of nerfing them from the start.

Paradox

Helper
Helper
alecalecalec wrote:the sorcs are actually more suitable tanks than RKs with pure vit. despite small HP physical attacks are nada to them. what makes them more dangerous is they can lash out heavy damage with the luxury of the opponent standing still at thier mercy. And think about it. If the server gets balanced at the very least we will be expecting awesome woes and pvps due to the fact that this time we have to creat strategies and such.

If you're finding me such a threat, reconsider the hours I've spent hunting for the equipments in order to have this kind of status. That's all.

P.S. I don't tank and I don't VIT.

P.S.#2 We are able kill your sorcs as much as you are able to kill me.

albin

Rena Member
Rena Member
walks are imba even other servers disable that skill i even kill bossess with over 1m hp with walks Smile) so compare 1m hp to lets say 80k hp pure vit RK walks are way to powerful to be casted at the same time

Paradox

Helper
Helper
albin wrote:walks are imba even other servers disable that skill i even kill bossess with over 1m hp with walks Smile) so compare 1m hp to lets say 80k hp pure vit RK walks are way to powerful to be casted at the same time

Oreo was able to 2 hit KO me with his RK. That's all.

albin

Rena Member
Rena Member
use your disable skills like how you use it with me men

Paradox

Helper
Helper
albin wrote:use your disable skills like how you use it with me men

I really didn't understand the sentence. srsly.

Oreo

Helper
Helper
how abt you use yr disabling skill on him like how you used to use it? makes him totally useless? we can argue abt it forever just that you don't say a class is over powering simply when you die to a class

Last edited by es7jryfu4 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total

albin

Rena Member
Rena Member
lol i didnt lose to him many people already saw that Smile) i use walks myself aswell im just giving my thoughts and experiences i dont know why you guys get so affected or is it because you rely on it too much anyway i dont really need to know reason im just giving my thoughts plain and simple dont go ganging on me here im not doing this because i lost or what im just thinking what can be better for the balancing of the game since the 3rd job skills dont really have any disadvantages to it yet from gravity even they still havent released the sura's source code yet, its just like saying give champions unlimited asura or no delay for arrow storm and other skills

Paradox

Helper
Helper
albin wrote:lol i didnt lose to him many people already saw that Smile) i use walks myself aswell im just giving my thoughts and experiences i dont know why you guys get so affected or is it because you rely on it too much anyway i dont really need to know reason im just giving my thoughts plain and simple dont go ganging on me here im not doing this because i lost or what im just thinking what can be better for the balancing of the game since the 3rd job skills dont really have any disadvantages to it yet from gravity even they still havent released the sura's source code yet, its just like saying give champions unlimited asura or no delay for arrow storm and other skills

1.) My friends are not relying on this skill, but honestly I am.
2.) We're not ganging up on you, alec called you.
3.) No one's saying you lost.
4.) Don't compare mages with other class.
That's all.

alecalecalec

Rena Supporter
Rena Supporter
hang on guys. first of all not only the sorcs were nerfed. everything that the people were complaining about were looked up and the judgement will be settled by the admins. and i did not ask him to rant about it nor did i ask him to cite his own opinions he did that on his own. i'm not posting here to start a war or something. i'm just citing my own opinions just like anybody would do in any kind of forum and i'm sorry if i offended you in any way.

Paradox

Helper
Helper
alecalecalec wrote:hang on guys. first of all not only the sorcs were nerfed. everything that the people were complaining about were looked up and the judgement will be settled by the admins. and i did not ask him to rant about it nor did i ask him to cite his own opinions he did that on his own. i'm not posting here to start a war or something. i'm just citing my own opinions just like anybody would do in any kind of forum and i'm sorry if i offended you in any way.

The mage classes only rely on skills. Take them away and "you know what." Other classes are physically able to defend themselves. Got it memorized?

Oreo

Helper
Helper
please remember i am against almost any changes Smile
my stand is always find a way out of it as there is always pros and cons of every class and everyone need to play a part.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum