RenascentiaRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RenascentiaRO

The Cradle Of Your Dreams~

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Bug Report] Dark Priest Taming

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Bug Report] Dark Priest Taming Empty [Bug Report] Dark Priest Taming Mon May 03, 2010 3:20 am

arae

arae
Rena Member
Rena Member

Yes, more woes in the form of Envy attempting to capture a pet. I'm trying to capture a dark priest because I think it'd be a cool pet to have for an arch bishop. There are two monsters one could classify as Dark Priest because they both have the Dark Priest sprite, the actual non-spawning Dark Priest, and the naturally spawning version, Hellion Revenant. The name of the taming item states; 'Dark Priest Taming Item', so I tried to capture both monsters; Hellion Revenant 8 times and failed each time, and Dark Priest via the battle train room because there is no other method to access him, 8 times and failed each time. Ending with a grand total of 16 failed tames. So I'm not sure which monster was intended to be tamed, and if that monster was intended to be tamed, it seems bugged at the moment. So basically, It would be very helpful to know which monster was intended to be captured and I tried to capture both monsters with the dark priest sprite, and lost 16 event points in the process. Thanks in advance~

2[Bug Report] Dark Priest Taming Empty Re: [Bug Report] Dark Priest Taming Mon May 03, 2010 12:17 pm

Chocula

Chocula
Admin
Admin

Hello Arae,

Thank You For Your Report!

We would be immediately testing this issue. If found out that the monster is impossible to tame, we would immediately compensate for your lost event points.

May you have any more concern, please feel free to reply in this thread.

-Edit-

I have already tested the item itself. You cannot catch the Hellion Revenant with that, but the Dark Priest itself.

Sorry for the Inconvenience and Thank You for Your Report!

Thank You and Good Day!

3[Bug Report] Dark Priest Taming Empty Re: [Bug Report] Dark Priest Taming Mon May 03, 2010 10:23 pm

Njord

Njord
Admin
Admin

Dark Priest (the mob) does not have a normal spawn. We decided to allow Hellion Revenant (same sprite) to be captured by the taming item.

Your event points will be reimbursed to you via Event Prize NPC (Left side) and is claimable by your character 'Envy'.

Thank you for your bug report.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum