RenascentiaRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RenascentiaRO

The Cradle Of Your Dreams~

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gravemakers(Ninja lol) and Gunslingers oh yes and the taekwons

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

alecalecalec

alecalecalec
Rena Supporter
Rena Supporter

i think these classes deserve the right to wear 3rd job equips like orleans set vset and the like since they do not change jobs and remain as first jobs

may i also add

please add bloody bullets at the gunslinger shop in the mall.

gunslinger ASPD growth is so slow fix please

and the "Western Outlaw" revolver may need a few tweaks regarding the ASPD bonuses.

oh and i think guns deserve one extra card slot. the maximum slots that a gun has is 2.

Njord

Njord
Admin
Admin

i think these classes deserve the right to wear 3rd job equips like orleans set vset and the like since they do not change jobs and remain as first jobs

I understand that the TNG classes (Taekwon, Ninja, Gunslingers) should have a fair gameplay with the other 3rd jobs. In my opinion, the Valkyrie set should be allowed for all the jobs, and maybe add a bonus solely for the TNG's.

About the other sets such as Orleans and etc, I think that we should just list down all the TNG accessories or headgears and boost them to catch up with the other players. TNG characters have frequently been the looked down upon class in most servers, but we hope to avoid this mentality.

In other words, I'd prefer to boost the TNG items to catch up if not surpass the accessories of the normal third jobs, instead of allowing the old items for the TNGs. Better to have a variety of items, don't you think?

please add bloody bullets at the gunslinger shop in the mall.
List down all the bullets you want, I'll add them in bulk.

gunslinger ASPD growth is so slow fix please
Please be specific. What weapon are you using? Indicate your AGI and your ASPD with each weapon classification.

and the "Western Outlaw" revolver may need a few tweaks regarding the ASPD bonuses.

I'll check up on this. Will update this post later.

oh and i think guns deserve one extra card slot. the maximum slots that a gun has is 2.
Sounds reasonable to me.

alecalecalec

alecalecalec
Rena Supporter
Rena Supporter

there are only three bullet types you already covered 2. i may as well suggest though to implement elemental bullets.

i'm using the "western outlaw" with 110+1 agi.

Njord

Njord
Admin
Admin

alecalecalec wrote:there are only three bullet types you already covered 2. i may as well suggest though to implement elemental bullets.
What about shells, grenades, etc.?

i'm using the "western outlaw" with 110+1 agi.
I'll be debugging now.

alecalecalec

alecalecalec
Rena Supporter
Rena Supporter

shells and bullets are actually one item.

grenades all cost 80z

Blind Sphere
Flare Sphere
Freezing Sphere
Lightning Sphere
Poison Sphere

Oh and why not treat the classes like the jobs like them so they can wear some armors? (weapons of course are a no no)

For example

Ninjas are like Mages+Thiefs
so why not allow ninja's to use Warlock and GX items like the Robe of Cast or Ninja Suit?

Njord

Njord
Admin
Admin

alecalecalec wrote:shells and bullets are actually one item.

grenades all cost 80z

Blind Sphere
Flare Sphere
Freezing Sphere
Lightning Sphere
Poison Sphere
Will add to to-do list.

alecalecalec wrote:
Oh and why not treat the classes like the jobs like them so they can wear some armors? (weapons of course are a no no)

For example

Ninjas are like Mages+Thiefs
so why not allow ninja's to use Warlock and GX items like the Robe of Cast or Ninja Suit?

It sounds fair and all, but I'd still prefer that the TNG's have their own set of items. And setting all the current armors to classify them to Ninja's can wear Thief+Mage, Taek can wear Swordie+Acolyte, Gunslinger can wear Merchant+Archer is not a simple task. If ever this project pushes through, the Staff will need to manually customize each and every job-specific armor in the database which I have to say is A LOT. This is why I'd prefer that TNG's to have their own set of items. I'd like the input of the other staff members regarding this, since this will be a major change in the item database.

banryun

banryun
Admin
Admin

These are only my opinions, and are in no way final:

I'm not so keen on making the TNGs wear 3rd job equips because they are, technically, 3rd job equips. It's the reward the 3rd/Trans classes get for going through all the trouble of leveling to 99, twice, then to 150.

Before I go further, I only think its fair to mention that these classes have been the way they are because despite being a first-job, they possess skills that can compete with those of trans and 3rd jobs already (i.e. Ninja's CCS, Gunslinger's Desperado, Taek SLS). It's only a matter of boosting their effect to catch up to the different rates and demands of a server like ours--which we are already in the process of doing. Smile

I'm going to have to disagree with the suggestion to include bullets and grenades in the mall. I'm currently compiling a list of revisions for all the TNGs (some, in preparation for their possible "next jobs", including aspd) and if the revisions prove to be sufficiently strong, it might be better if ammunition wasn't so easily available. I'm thinking of keeping the old bullet/grenade NPCs in Einbroch since there has been talk of making the 3rd class skill-requirements monster-droppable instead of being sold via NPC.

As for the card slot, I've mentioned it to Njord sometime ago. I noticed it was severely lacking too since, you're right, cards do play a big factor. However, I was thinking maybe we can leave that feature for the next job as a sort of "thanks for getting this far" present. :p

Elemental bullets sound like a great idea but, for fairness' sake, we might have to limit it to a couple of elements only. If the player is after elemental long-range fighting, there's always the Archer class. We don't want a job that's basically a clone of another, just with different skills. So... What do you think about status-bullets?

--------

Note: This thread can be even more useful: All you players can help us out by listing down what you think currently needs work with the TNG's. Help us help you by telling us what else you think needs boosting or nerfing in this thread!

alecalecalec

alecalecalec
Rena Supporter
Rena Supporter

everything just said was fine. except the bullet part. bullets are actually sold in einbroch. why not put it in the mall to create the convenience of not going to einbroch at all?

banryun

banryun
Admin
Admin

Bullets are sold in Einbroch, but the grenades and others need to be traded with NPCs like the kunais. Convenience isn't always what we ought to be after. Otherwise, we would be selling just about everything at the mall so no one has to go most anywhere else. :p

Njord

Njord
Admin
Admin

What about equipment job specifications? I think that the valkyrie set should be wear-able by the TNG's, and create a seperate effect for them too.

What about orlean's set? and alec's suggestion about the job integration?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum