RenascentiaRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RenascentiaRO

The Cradle Of Your Dreams~

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Bug Report] Can't Catch Bacsojin

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Bug Report] Can't Catch Bacsojin Empty [Bug Report] Can't Catch Bacsojin Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:22 am

arae

arae
Rena Member
Rena Member

I don't know if I'm just extremely unlucky, but I've used like 16-ish tames on Bacsojin and haven't been able to catch her.
ALSO, Bunny Ears, which I think are supposed to be a top headgear, equip on the middle.

Last edited by Chocula on Sun May 23, 2010 12:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Add Bunny Ears, 2nd Edit: Add more attempts)

2[Bug Report] Can't Catch Bacsojin Empty Re: [Bug Report] Can't Catch Bacsojin Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:27 pm

Chocula

Chocula
Admin
Admin

Hello There Smile
Thank You For Your Report! (:

For the Bacsojin Pet, I also tried it myself and found it was really a bug. We will be solving this as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll at least compensate for the wasted taming items.

For the Bunny Ears, it's meant to be really a headgear equipped in the middle part.

That is all. Good Day. If you have any more concern, please feel free to reply.

3[Bug Report] Can't Catch Bacsojin Empty Re: [Bug Report] Can't Catch Bacsojin Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:38 pm

Njord

Njord
Admin
Admin

Bunny Ears: The description will be updated for the next patch.
Bacsojin: Fixed. Your 16 event points will be reimbursed.

Thank you for your report.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum