RenascentiaRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RenascentiaRO

The Cradle Of Your Dreams~

You are not connected. Please login or register

Warping in, warping out.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Warping in, warping out. Empty Warping in, warping out. Mon May 03, 2010 4:27 pm

dark1mgushi

dark1mgushi
Rena Newbie
Rena Newbie

omg i dunno how this works. Crying or Very sad

i would like to suggest about an addition to the warper.
can you like add an option wherein we can just type the name of the map like
pay_dun03 and the like
its a huge waste of time going through all the options and stuff all the time.

thank you. Very Happy

2Warping in, warping out. Empty Re: Warping in, warping out. Mon May 03, 2010 4:38 pm

Chocula

Chocula
Admin
Admin

Hello dark1mgushi,

Thank You For Your Suggestion!

You can manage your favorites Smile
Using the Warper, click "Manage Favorites." You can assign your favorite maps that will make your warping easier.

3Warping in, warping out. Empty Re: Warping in, warping out. Mon May 03, 2010 4:40 pm

dark1mgushi

dark1mgushi
Rena Newbie
Rena Newbie

How about when leveling up?
We dont really stay in that place for to long.

4Warping in, warping out. Empty Re: Warping in, warping out. Mon May 03, 2010 6:56 pm

Njord

Njord
Admin
Admin

If we enable a feature similar to this, it would be like enabling @warp through an NPC. Although it will require time to create this feature, we can work on this. We didn't enable @warp because it can be abused for PvP, Hunting, MvP'ing and other things that will harm the fair play of the game.

We'll work on it when we finish handling our other tasks. For any other suggestions regarding this topic, please feel free to post. Smile

Thanks dark1mgushi. Smile

5Warping in, warping out. Empty Re: Warping in, warping out. Mon May 03, 2010 6:58 pm

dark1mgushi

dark1mgushi
Rena Newbie
Rena Newbie

is that so..

how bout disabling mvp maps, woe maps and the like?
just the maps in the warper npc.

6Warping in, warping out. Empty Re: Warping in, warping out. Mon May 03, 2010 6:59 pm

Njord

Njord
Admin
Admin

Uh, yeah, that's what I meant about 'it will take time'. It will require fishing through all the maps where MvPs spawn, creating a filter to not allow warps, and things like that.

Thanks, I got an idea from this suggestion. Razz I'll post about it when it comes out. Smile

7Warping in, warping out. Empty Re: Warping in, warping out. Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm

dark1mgushi

dark1mgushi
Rena Newbie
Rena Newbie

glad to be of service.

8Warping in, warping out. Empty Re: Warping in, warping out. Mon May 03, 2010 11:31 pm

Oreo

Oreo
Helper
Helper

check the algorium of the text keyed in be4 the warping example if lhz_dun03 it will be okie but if its lhz_dun03 x y then you cannot warp by using the switch statement way therefore limiting its usage w/o limiting the map....

i may be a bit impolite right now... its after a long day.... i will redraft this post later....

9Warping in, warping out. Empty Re: Warping in, warping out. Thu May 06, 2010 11:33 pm

Njord

Njord
Admin
Admin

Oreo wrote:check the algorium of the text keyed in be4 the warping example if lhz_dun03 it will be okie but if its lhz_dun03 x y then you cannot warp by using the switch statement way therefore limiting its usage w/o limiting the map....

i may be a bit impolite right now... its after a long day.... i will redraft this post later....

Understood. Will take this into consideration when coding the script.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum