RenascentiaRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RenascentiaRO

The Cradle Of Your Dreams~

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Bug Report] Phreeoni Hat

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Bug Report] Phreeoni Hat Empty [Bug Report] Phreeoni Hat Fri May 21, 2010 12:47 pm

rance

rance
Rena Supporter
Rena Supporter

Phreeoni hat says that it can be obtained from phreeoni but, phreeoni doesn't drop that hat?
[Bug Report] Phreeoni Hat Screen12
Item Description: MVP drop Gear
I used @mi Phreeoni, it doesn't include phreeoni hat in its drop list

2[Bug Report] Phreeoni Hat Empty Re: [Bug Report] Phreeoni Hat Fri May 21, 2010 1:52 pm

Chocula

Chocula
Admin
Admin

Hello Rance.

May I ask where did you obtain that Phreeoni Hat? And it seems Phreeoni doesn't drop the said hat. It will be fixed immediately.

If you have any more concerns, please feel free to reply on this thread.

Thank You and Good Day.

3[Bug Report] Phreeoni Hat Empty Re: [Bug Report] Phreeoni Hat Fri May 21, 2010 1:54 pm

rance

rance
Rena Supporter
Rena Supporter

Dren enabled the @item commands for item bug test.

4[Bug Report] Phreeoni Hat Empty Re: [Bug Report] Phreeoni Hat Fri May 21, 2010 1:57 pm

Chocula

Chocula
Admin
Admin

I see. Alrighty. We'll fix this ASAP and this will be dropped by Phreeoni as well. Thank You and Good Day! Very Happy

5[Bug Report] Phreeoni Hat Empty Re: [Bug Report] Phreeoni Hat Fri May 21, 2010 11:54 pm

Njord

Njord
Admin
Admin

Phreeoni now drops Phreeoni hat. Thank you for your report.

NOTE: The +100 to HIT is correct. The ALT + Q menu might be misleading when it shows otherwise. It follows a formula provided by Gravity, and it does increase HIT rate by 100.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum