RenascentiaRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RenascentiaRO

The Cradle Of Your Dreams~

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bug Event Test?

+2
Njord
scropiondog
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bug Event Test? Empty Bug Event Test? Sat May 22, 2010 7:58 am

scropiondog

scropiondog
Rena Member
Rena Member

It's already May 21 and it's not over yet. Only all the items that we created with @item will b wiped right? I'm not playing till the event is done :X because all our work will be wiped~

2Bug Event Test? Empty Re: Bug Event Test? Sat May 22, 2010 11:13 am

Njord

Njord
Admin
Admin

No. The items that were spawned are not the only items to be wiped. Everything (characters, items, etc.) will be. It will roll back to May 19, 2010 I think. The date can be seen in-game.

3Bug Event Test? Empty Re: Bug Event Test? Sat May 22, 2010 5:20 pm

quicklog

quicklog
Rena Newbie
Rena Newbie

when is this bug event gonna end?

4Bug Event Test? Empty Re: Bug Event Test? Sat May 22, 2010 5:28 pm

scropiondog

scropiondog
Rena Member
Rena Member

May 20 b4 the event I got an mvp card if that card gets lost imma pissed. I got screenshot as a proof but I'll pm it to any admin that will look up my case.

5Bug Event Test? Empty Re: Bug Event Test? Sat May 22, 2010 8:56 pm

banryun

banryun
Admin
Admin

If you did get it prior to the event, you have nothing to worry about.

6Bug Event Test? Empty Re: Bug Event Test? Sat May 22, 2010 9:56 pm

Chocula

Chocula
Admin
Admin

quicklog wrote:when is this bug event gonna end?

Currently, we still do not know when this specific event will end. We will announce on the forums once this event has ended.

7Bug Event Test? Empty Re: Bug Event Test? Sat May 22, 2010 11:53 pm

alecalecalec

alecalecalec
Rena Supporter
Rena Supporter

what if you got something rare from killing a monster but you used items you've gotten from the @item command?

8Bug Event Test? Empty Re: Bug Event Test? Sun May 23, 2010 12:00 am

banryun

banryun
Admin
Admin

alecalecalec wrote:what if you got something rare from killing a monster but you used items you've gotten from the @item command?

When did you get the rare item? Before?

9Bug Event Test? Empty Re: Bug Event Test? Sun May 23, 2010 12:15 am

alecalecalec

alecalecalec
Rena Supporter
Rena Supporter

banryun wrote:
alecalecalec wrote:what if you got something rare from killing a monster but you used items you've gotten from the @item command?

i was asking for convenience. Smile and with all due respect i think you've misunderstood my question.

Here's an example:
i used the command @item to get valk armor with tao thus improving my character. Because of that improvement i killed an ifrit single handedly and got an ifrit card from it. Do i get to keep the ifrit card?

10Bug Event Test? Empty Re: Bug Event Test? Sun May 23, 2010 12:28 am

banryun

banryun
Admin
Admin

alecalecalec wrote:
banryun wrote:

i was asking for convenience. Smile and with all due respect i think you've misunderstood my question.

Here's an example:
i used the command @item to get valk armor with tao thus improving my character. Because of that improvement i killed an ifrit single handedly and got an ifrit card from it. Do i get to keep the ifrit card?

D: I phrased my question wrong, sorry; don't worry, I understood though. I meant to ask if you got got the hypothetical item before the event or during it.

Basically anything that happens during the event will be rolled back, so you won't get to keep any of your items (@item'd or not) during this phase. The only things we're keeping are the bug fixes since it is a bug-testing activity.

11Bug Event Test? Empty Re: Bug Event Test? Sun May 23, 2010 12:39 am

alecalecalec

alecalecalec
Rena Supporter
Rena Supporter

thanks for clearing that up Smile

12Bug Event Test? Empty Re: Bug Event Test? Sun May 23, 2010 6:47 pm

Njord

Njord
Admin
Admin

Bug testing event is now over. Thank you for the numerous reports and the suggestions in the forum.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum