RenascentiaRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RenascentiaRO

The Cradle Of Your Dreams~

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just some thought

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just some thought Empty Just some thought Tue May 25, 2010 3:33 am

Paradox

Paradox
Helper
Helper

You guys, whoever you are, really like to nerf stuffs rather than look for their weakness. Stop being a know-it-all and think of you're strategy rather than down grading everything.

2Just some thought Empty Re: Just some thought Tue May 25, 2010 7:15 am

scropiondog

scropiondog
Rena Member
Rena Member

GL with that homeboy.

3Just some thought Empty Re: Just some thought Tue May 25, 2010 11:04 am

Njord

Njord
Admin
Admin

We have always involved all the players when making changes to the server.

In the thread regarding the third jobs and their skills, you were persistent in defending that the sorcerers deserved the power and shouldn't be nerfed. After clearly explaining that it was indeed over-powered, you suggested for it's damage to be decreased and its cool down increased.

We agreed.

Now if you think we're being a know-it-all by saying this class needs a nerf, tell me 1 way of being able to 'look for the weakness' or 'find a strategy' for a disable that lasts for 30 seconds, with you not able to skill, attack, or use items. By the way, this skill can be casted every 2.6 seconds before, and it deals an insane damage of near 9k. This is just one spells of the sorcerers, of course. And oh, just to make sure we're on the same page, real WoE isn't just 1 player against a guild.

For anyone else reading this thread, do you remember your average HP?

Your arrogance and sarcasm are not welcome, especially since you have already been promoted to Helper and you haven't even contributed anything. Frankly, being promoted to helper should've been an opportunity for you to make changes to the server that you believe are lacking. But no, you rarely play, and you prefer to post only in the games section of the forum, complaining about how things aren't going the way you want it to go.

It has already been proven that a sorcerer was able to wipe out a whole guild, 1 vs. 6 or 7 players. If we let this character be, then that isn't being fair for the other classes.

Note that Gravity released these classes without anything being final yet. That means that these classes aren't balanced at all yet and we are only trying to make do with what we are currently presented with. Even the entire team of volunteers at eAthena have not yet figured out a suitable balancing for these classes.

If you think that returning this class to how it was before is fair, then we have different definitions of what is fair.

--

The next time you think of making sarcastic jabs, try looking at the whole picture first.

4Just some thought Empty Re: Just some thought Tue May 25, 2010 5:05 pm

Paradox

Paradox
Helper
Helper

There are many ways to beat mage class, given the GTB and the Land Protector. Ofcourse my remarks does include, but are not limited to the beloved Sorcs.

Regarding the helper thing, I don't think I really need the title since I can always halp Choc whenever she ask me even without it. it will be better to give the said title to Oreo.

5Just some thought Empty Re: Just some thought Tue May 25, 2010 9:36 pm

Njord

Njord
Admin
Admin

Paradox wrote:
Regarding the helper thing, I don't think I really need the title since I can always halp Choc whenever she ask me even without it. it will be better to give the said title to Oreo.

Oreo is already a helper.

Remember, you applied for the position, and you were approved. We didn't force you to do so, you were given the option to. However, nobody ought to make rude comments, helper or otherwise. You could have stated your point without being disrespectful.

Paradox wrote:
There are many ways to beat mage class, given the GTB and the Land Protector. Ofcourse my remarks does include, but are not limited to the beloved Sorcs.

The GTB card was nerfed in favor of the Mage class. Instead of a full 100% magical reduction, it reduces all magical damage by 50% inside WoE and PvP maps and has the full GTB effect outside WoE and PvP maps. This is to allow mages to not be completely defeated by a single card.

The decision for the cool down time, cast delay, and whatnot regarding spells for all third jobs are open for discussion. These discussions were intended to hear opinions on how to balance them, not just to hear baseless claims and empty complaints that are unconstructive. The thread has always been open for anyone to post in. When everyone stopped posting, we assumed that you were in agreement with the current set-up.

When you joined the server, you were informed that this server was in its Beta-Test stage. We're still open for suggestions.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum