RenascentiaRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RenascentiaRO

The Cradle Of Your Dreams~

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are you listening right now?

+2
Chocula
orobou
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1What are you listening right now? Empty What are you listening right now? Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:56 pm

orobou

orobou
Rena Veteran
Rena Veteran

Chiddy bang- kids ( mGmt remix) new

2What are you listening right now? Empty Re: What are you listening right now? Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:03 pm

Chocula

Chocula
Admin
Admin

Bad Romance - Lady Gaga

3What are you listening right now? Empty Re: What are you listening right now? Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

orobou

orobou
Rena Veteran
Rena Veteran

owl city- vanilla twilight<3

4What are you listening right now? Empty Re: What are you listening right now? Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:08 pm

Chocula

Chocula
Admin
Admin

Lupang Hinirang - My Sister (Well, she's singing it today here in my room.)

5What are you listening right now? Empty Re: What are you listening right now? Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:12 pm

orobou

orobou
Rena Veteran
Rena Veteran

NKOTB- dirty dancing

6What are you listening right now? Empty Re: What are you listening right now? Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:49 pm

Chocula

Chocula
Admin
Admin

Don't Say You Love Me - M2M

7What are you listening right now? Empty Re: What are you listening right now? Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:59 pm

Paradox

Paradox
Helper
Helper

orobou wrote:owl city- vanilla twilight<3

I love that song!!! What a Face

I Drive Myself Crazy - N'SYNC

8What are you listening right now? Empty Re: What are you listening right now? Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:01 pm

orobou

orobou
Rena Veteran
Rena Veteran

Cansis - kiss me

9What are you listening right now? Empty Re: What are you listening right now? Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:04 pm

Chocula

Chocula
Admin
Admin

Cascada - Everytime We Touch

10What are you listening right now? Empty Re: What are you listening right now? Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:06 pm

orobou

orobou
Rena Veteran
Rena Veteran

third eye blind- jumper

11What are you listening right now? Empty Re: What are you listening right now? Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:08 pm

Chocula

Chocula
Admin
Admin

Kabit - Gag*ng Rapper ft. Kyla KIDDING.
Stand By Me - SHINee.

12What are you listening right now? Empty Re: What are you listening right now? Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:10 pm

orobou

orobou
Rena Veteran
Rena Veteran

flo rida - Roots

13What are you listening right now? Empty Re: What are you listening right now? Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:17 pm

Chocula

Chocula
Admin
Admin

Justin Bieber - Baby

14What are you listening right now? Empty Re: What are you listening right now? Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:17 pm

orobou

orobou
Rena Veteran
Rena Veteran

jean kingston feat justin bieber- Eenie meenie

15What are you listening right now? Empty Re: What are you listening right now? Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:18 pm

Chocula

Chocula
Admin
Admin

Poker Face - Lady Gaga

16What are you listening right now? Empty Re: What are you listening right now? Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:20 pm

Paradox

Paradox
Helper
Helper

You Needed Me - Boyzone

17What are you listening right now? Empty Re: What are you listening right now? Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:14 pm

orobou

orobou
Rena Veteran
Rena Veteran

Rocco and Base- our generation

18What are you listening right now? Empty Re: What are you listening right now? Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:03 am

Chocula

Chocula
Admin
Admin

Gwen Stefani - Sweet Escape

19What are you listening right now? Empty Re: What are you listening right now? Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:29 am

orobou

orobou
Rena Veteran
Rena Veteran

the verve - love is noise

20What are you listening right now? Empty Re: What are you listening right now? Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:38 pm

Chocula

Chocula
Admin
Admin

Lady Gaga - Alejandro

21What are you listening right now? Empty Re: What are you listening right now? Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:35 pm

Paradox

Paradox
Helper
Helper

Miss You - M.Y.M.P. /ph

22What are you listening right now? Empty Re: What are you listening right now? Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:52 pm

Chocula

Chocula
Admin
Admin

Miley Cyrus - The Climb

23What are you listening right now? Empty Re: What are you listening right now? Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:00 pm

Paradox

Paradox
Helper
Helper

I Drive Myself Crazy - N'SYNC

24What are you listening right now? Empty Re: What are you listening right now? Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:06 pm

Chocula

Chocula
Admin
Admin

Superhuman - Various Artists ((:

25What are you listening right now? Empty Re: What are you listening right now? Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:25 pm

Njord

Njord
Admin
Admin

A song my crush told me. :)

Corinne Bailey Rae's Breathless.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum