You are not connected. Please login or register

RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox on Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:24 pm

Paradox

Helper
Helper
So I'll be posting my screenshots in this thread and feel free to comment to any of the screenshots if you like. Wink

Basically, this will be like the archive of all my adventures in this server together with all the other players in "my" point of view. cheers

I hope I can have good memories with all of you. Twisted Evil

I'll keep on updating this thread with bulked up screenshots so that I won't be double posting "most" of the time. geek

Edit Quote: I'll be adding photo numbers so it will be easy to comment on the specific SS. cheers

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

# 1

Here is one of the first events hosted by Sena from which I joined bounce .

# 2

This is me trying to burn the hoe also known as Sena of the dugongs alien .

# 3

# 4

Here are two screenshots of the event hosted by the god of fertility, Njord farao .

# 5

Right here, you'll be seeing two cursed people lol! . They look "ssooooo" nice together Embarassed .

Last edited by Paradox on Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:45 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Screenshot number added)

2 Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox on Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:00 am

rance

Rena Supporter
Rena Supporter
ahaha what the? lol!

3 Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox on Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:40 am

Chocula

Admin
Admin
Janna will sue you forever, Enzo.
HAHAHA. Beware! Smile) lol!

4 Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox on Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:47 am

Paradox

Helper
Helper
Chocula wrote:Janna will sue you forever, Enzo.
HAHAHA. Beware! Smile) lol!

I don't really care. drunken

5 Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox on Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:58 am

hari

Rena Newbie
Rena Newbie
Senabunny and njordyboo is miiiineeeee <3 stay away

6 Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox on Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:20 am

Paradox

Helper
Helper
Super update! afro

# 6

Here I am with Philia at the academy. It was SO Boring, seriously scratch .

# 7

Here's Philia begging for the professor to stop lecturing lol! . Obviously, I'm still drop dead asleep What a Face .

# 8

This is a while after the class. We decided to rest our nuggets Sleep .

Last edited by Paradox on Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:52 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Screenshot number added)

7 Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox on Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:55 pm

Paradox

Helper
Helper
Super Update! What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face

# 9

Here is a picture with me and Philia's Warg.
P.S. I Hate that dog. Evil or Very Mad

# 10

Here we are leveling at Thor Volcano
P.S. Notice Philia exposing her legs? affraid

# 11

Well... HOORAY!!! I BECAME A WARLOCK!!! What a Face

# 12

Chilling out with the the Arch Bishop. drunken

# 13

Basically, trying to kill Philia. What a Face

# 14

Seriously. :Neutral:

# 15

She fell for it!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Paradox on Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:54 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Screenshot number added)

8 Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox on Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:20 am

Chocula

Admin
Admin
The Last SS is Something... o_o

9 Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox on Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:28 am

Paradox

Helper
Helper
Chocula wrote:The Last SS is Something... o_o

IKR! You fell for my trick! What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face

10 Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox on Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:22 am

Njord

Admin
Admin
Win photo man. haha. Smile I like them posts! Keep'em coming! /drool

11 Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox on Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:35 am

Paradox

Helper
Helper
Njord wrote:Win photo man. haha. Smile I like them posts! Keep'em coming! /drool

Thanks! Expect them when they're least expected... /gg /gg /gg /gg /gg /gg /gg /gg /gg /gg

12 Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox on Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:42 am

Paradox

Helper
Helper
SUPER UPDATE Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

# 16

This is actually the hide and seek event hosted by Choc.
P.S. I think she likes Amistr Cuisines. /drool2

# 17

I'm so lonely at class. Neutral
P.S. No one cam this time. I wonder why? /hmm

# 18

This one's me trying to catch my lunch.
P.S. I love Amistr cuisines as much as Choc. /drool2

# 19

This one actually looks familiar... Like Ice Dungeon Familiar... :/fsh:

# 20

This is the reason why I called Njord a boogeyman. He pops out of nowhere.
P.S. It's scarier if he speaks before he shows up. What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face

# 21

This was the little gift Njord gave me. She's so powerful... and beautiful. Embarassed
P.S. I thought I could use her to level up, but she disappeared not long afterwards. /swt

# 22

This one's Nikki getting the anti-bot.
P.S. I observed if Nikki will pass the anti-bot check. /heh

# 23

Nothing much to see here, just a rotting lady at the bottom-right corner. /gg
P.S. She lost the free Blessing from Choc because of that. /heh

# 24

Nikki as a Sniper./ok

# 25

Nikki as an Uber Super Duper Lovely Cool Ranger./congrats

# 26

Yeah...... I'm the only one who smiled... /...

# 27

Philia acting kerahyzie. bounce

# 28

So... Yeah... Dejavu... /...

# 29

Here, you will see the lovely portrait of three of RenaRO's lovely players Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation /congrats /go

Last edited by Paradox on Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Screenshot number added)

13 Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox on Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:12 am

hari

Rena Newbie
Rena Newbie
Looking at all of this i feel so jelly cause i cant play yet! Paradox i feel wed make great friends <3 you can replace njord as my bestie Smile

14 Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox on Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:08 am

Paradox

Helper
Helper
hari wrote:Looking at all of this i feel so jelly cause i cant play yet! Paradox i feel wed make great friends <3 you can replace njord as my bestie Smile

Yay! More friends! /ho

I can never replace Njord... Let's just be besties together!! /ph

15 Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox on Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:20 am

hari

Rena Newbie
Rena Newbie
XD i wasnt askin ya to replace him as your bestie xD besides hes the ultimate sugar daddeh xD right jordybunny?

16 Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox on Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:42 am

Chocula

Admin
Admin
hari wrote:Looking at all of this i feel so jelly cause i cant play yet! Paradox i feel wed make great friends <3 you can replace njord as my bestie Smile

=))) I SUPER LOL'ED AT THIS, HARI. Smile)

17 Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox on Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:32 am

hari

Rena Newbie
Rena Newbie
Choccy bunny why in the world do yu love signies with girls with big bulging oversized cramped breasts of d00m xD

i bet they are one of your fethishes Wink keddeng *humps choc*

funny post lol

18 Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox on Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:55 am

Njord

Admin
Admin
hari wrote:XD i wasnt askin ya to replace him as your bestie xD besides hes the ultimate sugar daddeh xD right jordybunny?

I can't believe i'm but an object passed around to be 'replaced'. :(

19 Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox on Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:10 am

Chocula

Admin
Admin
hari wrote:Choccy bunny why in the world do yu love signies with girls with big bulging oversized cramped breasts of d00m xD

i bet they are one of your fethishes Wink keddeng *humps choc*

funny post lol

AMG Smile) HAHAHAHA! I'm not an ecchi-lover. I just liked animes with cute girl. She looks like me :"> Wink) AHAHHAAHAH! Kiddong. :"> KIDDONG YES.

Njord wrote:I can't believe i'm but an object passed around to be 'replaced'. Sad

Aww :'( YEAH. HARI. YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IDK. Smile) >Very Happy<

20 Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox on Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:34 pm

Paradox

Helper
Helper
Supa Update~~~~~ Razz Razz

# 30

Seriously, it really does, right? /ok

# 31

The event that I hate the most. /omg

# 32

Nikki looking good with those Binoculars. /congrats

# 33

I just got punk'd! /heh

# 34

Poring Event. The land of Jejeporings. /heh

# 35

I hate Philia's wolf, but I like Nikki's. /beh

# 36

Chilling out after devastating the monsters. /sleepy
P.S. Notice the skulls behind Philia? /peace

# 37

Sticking together is a good way of ensuring that both of you will live. /ok

# 38

Yeah... Crying or Very sad

# 39

Nothing beats those candid shots. What a Face

# 40

It's a fairy! It's a rabbit! Oh... It's Njord. affraid

# 41

This is the last man standing event where I had to kill Nikki. No No No

# 42

Here, Nikki got his revenge. /heh

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

21 Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox on Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:47 pm

hari

Rena Newbie
Rena Newbie
Jordy bunny its ur fault if you didnt have such a sad avatar id still be yours but you obviously cheat on me!!!

Payback **** i mean i luv you jordyboo <3

22 Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox on Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:45 pm

Philia

Rena Member
Rena Member
Nice Picz!

23 Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox on Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:00 pm

Paradox

Helper
Helper
Philia wrote:Nice Picz!

Thanks! /ph

24 Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox on Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:01 pm

Njord

Admin
Admin
It's a rabbit fairy! :D

25 Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:07 pm

orobou

Rena Veteran
Rena Veteran
YaaY i love this picz hope we have such a nice time also in future cauze i love you guys =D <3 specially Para and Neiru =D
greez

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum