RenascentiaRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RenascentiaRO

The Cradle Of Your Dreams~

You are not connected. Please login or register

RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox

+3
Chocula
rance
Paradox
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Empty RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:24 pm

Paradox

Paradox
Helper
Helper

So I'll be posting my screenshots in this thread and feel free to comment to any of the screenshots if you like. Wink

Basically, this will be like the archive of all my adventures in this server together with all the other players in "my" point of view. cheers

I hope I can have good memories with all of you. Twisted Evil

I'll keep on updating this thread with bulked up screenshots so that I won't be double posting "most" of the time. geek

Edit Quote: I'll be adding photo numbers so it will be easy to comment on the specific SS. cheers

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

# 1
RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox ScreeneAthena008

Here is one of the first events hosted by Sena from which I joined bounce .

# 2
RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox ScreeneAthena009

This is me trying to burn the hoe also known as Sena of the dugongs alien .

# 3
RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox ScreeneAthena010

# 4
RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox ScreeneAthena011

Here are two screenshots of the event hosted by the god of fertility, Njord farao .

# 5
RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox ScreeneAthena012

Right here, you'll be seeing two cursed people lol! . They look "ssooooo" nice together Embarassed .

Last edited by Paradox on Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:45 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Screenshot number added)

2RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Empty Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:00 am

rance

rance
Rena Supporter
Rena Supporter

ahaha what the? lol!

3RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Empty Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:40 am

Chocula

Chocula
Admin
Admin

Janna will sue you forever, Enzo.
HAHAHA. Beware! Smile) lol!

4RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Empty Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:47 am

Paradox

Paradox
Helper
Helper

Chocula wrote:Janna will sue you forever, Enzo.
HAHAHA. Beware! Smile) lol!

I don't really care. drunken

5RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Empty Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:58 am

hari

hari
Rena Newbie
Rena Newbie

Senabunny and njordyboo is miiiineeeee <3 stay away

6RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Empty Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:20 am

Paradox

Paradox
Helper
Helper

Super update! afro

# 6
RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox ScreeneAthena014

Here I am with Philia at the academy. It was SO Boring, seriously scratch .

# 7
RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox ScreeneAthena017

Here's Philia begging for the professor to stop lecturing lol! . Obviously, I'm still drop dead asleep What a Face .

# 8
RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox ScreeneAthena018-1

This is a while after the class. We decided to rest our nuggets Sleep .

Last edited by Paradox on Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:52 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Screenshot number added)

7RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Empty Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:55 pm

Paradox

Paradox
Helper
Helper

Super Update! What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face

# 9
RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox ScreeneAthena020

Here is a picture with me and Philia's Warg.
P.S. I Hate that dog. Evil or Very Mad

# 10
RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox ScreeneAthena022

Here we are leveling at Thor Volcano
P.S. Notice Philia exposing her legs? affraid

# 11
RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox ScreeneAthena029

Well... HOORAY!!! I BECAME A WARLOCK!!! What a Face

# 12
RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox ScreeneAthena034

Chilling out with the the Arch Bishop. drunken

# 13
RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox ScreeneAthena040

Basically, trying to kill Philia. What a Face

# 14
RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox ScreeneAthena008-1

Seriously. :Neutral:

# 15
RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox ScreeneAthena009-1

She fell for it!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Paradox on Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:54 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Screenshot number added)

8RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Empty Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:20 am

Chocula

Chocula
Admin
Admin

The Last SS is Something... o_o

9RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Empty Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:28 am

Paradox

Paradox
Helper
Helper

Chocula wrote:The Last SS is Something... o_o

IKR! You fell for my trick! What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face

10RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Empty Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:22 am

Njord

Njord
Admin
Admin

Win photo man. haha. Smile I like them posts! Keep'em coming! /drool

11RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Empty Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:35 am

Paradox

Paradox
Helper
Helper

Njord wrote:Win photo man. haha. Smile I like them posts! Keep'em coming! /drool

Thanks! Expect them when they're least expected... /gg /gg /gg /gg /gg /gg /gg /gg /gg /gg

12RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Empty Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:42 am

Paradox

Paradox
Helper
Helper

SUPER UPDATE Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

# 16
RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox ScreeneAthena018-2

This is actually the hide and seek event hosted by Choc.
P.S. I think she likes Amistr Cuisines. /drool2

# 17
RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox ScreeneAthena023

I'm so lonely at class. Neutral
P.S. No one cam this time. I wonder why? /hmm

# 18
RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox ScreeneAthena026

This one's me trying to catch my lunch.
P.S. I love Amistr cuisines as much as Choc. /drool2

# 19
RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox ScreeneAthena029-1

This one actually looks familiar... Like Ice Dungeon Familiar... :/fsh:

# 20
RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox ScreeneAthena030

This is the reason why I called Njord a boogeyman. He pops out of nowhere.
P.S. It's scarier if he speaks before he shows up. What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face

# 21
RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox ScreeneAthena031

This was the little gift Njord gave me. She's so powerful... and beautiful. Embarassed
P.S. I thought I could use her to level up, but she disappeared not long afterwards. /swt

# 22
RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox ScreeneAthena032

This one's Nikki getting the anti-bot.
P.S. I observed if Nikki will pass the anti-bot check. /heh

# 23
RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox ScreeneAthena033

Nothing much to see here, just a rotting lady at the bottom-right corner. /gg
P.S. She lost the free Blessing from Choc because of that. /heh

# 24
RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox ScreeneAthena034-1

Nikki as a Sniper./ok

# 25
RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox ScreeneAthena035

Nikki as an Uber Super Duper Lovely Cool Ranger./congrats

# 26
RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox ScreeneAthena036

Yeah...... I'm the only one who smiled... /...

# 27
RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox ScreeneAthena037

Philia acting kerahyzie. bounce

# 28
RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox ScreeneAthena038

So... Yeah... Dejavu... /...

# 29
RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox ScreeneAthena039

Here, you will see the lovely portrait of three of RenaRO's lovely players Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation /congrats /go

Last edited by Paradox on Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Screenshot number added)

13RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Empty Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:12 am

hari

hari
Rena Newbie
Rena Newbie

Looking at all of this i feel so jelly cause i cant play yet! Paradox i feel wed make great friends <3 you can replace njord as my bestie Smile

14RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Empty Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:08 am

Paradox

Paradox
Helper
Helper

hari wrote:Looking at all of this i feel so jelly cause i cant play yet! Paradox i feel wed make great friends <3 you can replace njord as my bestie Smile

Yay! More friends! /ho

I can never replace Njord... Let's just be besties together!! /ph

15RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Empty Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:20 am

hari

hari
Rena Newbie
Rena Newbie

XD i wasnt askin ya to replace him as your bestie xD besides hes the ultimate sugar daddeh xD right jordybunny?

16RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Empty Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:42 am

Chocula

Chocula
Admin
Admin

hari wrote:Looking at all of this i feel so jelly cause i cant play yet! Paradox i feel wed make great friends <3 you can replace njord as my bestie Smile

=))) I SUPER LOL'ED AT THIS, HARI. Smile)

17RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Empty Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:32 am

hari

hari
Rena Newbie
Rena Newbie

Choccy bunny why in the world do yu love signies with girls with big bulging oversized cramped breasts of d00m xD

i bet they are one of your fethishes Wink keddeng *humps choc*

funny post lol

18RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Empty Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:55 am

Njord

Njord
Admin
Admin

hari wrote:XD i wasnt askin ya to replace him as your bestie xD besides hes the ultimate sugar daddeh xD right jordybunny?

I can't believe i'm but an object passed around to be 'replaced'. :(

19RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Empty Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:10 am

Chocula

Chocula
Admin
Admin

hari wrote:Choccy bunny why in the world do yu love signies with girls with big bulging oversized cramped breasts of d00m xD

i bet they are one of your fethishes Wink keddeng *humps choc*

funny post lol

AMG Smile) HAHAHAHA! I'm not an ecchi-lover. I just liked animes with cute girl. She looks like me :"> Wink) AHAHHAAHAH! Kiddong. :"> KIDDONG YES.

Njord wrote:I can't believe i'm but an object passed around to be 'replaced'. Sad

Aww :'( YEAH. HARI. YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IDK. Smile) >Very Happy<

20RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Empty Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:34 pm

Paradox

Paradox
Helper
Helper

Supa Update~~~~~ Razz Razz

# 30
RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox ScreeneAthena041

Seriously, it really does, right? /ok

# 31
RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox ScreeneAthena042

The event that I hate the most. /omg

# 32
RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox ScreeneAthena045

Nikki looking good with those Binoculars. /congrats

# 33
RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox ScreeneAthena046

I just got punk'd! /heh

# 34
RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox ScreeneAthena047

Poring Event. The land of Jejeporings. /heh

# 35
RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox ScreeneAthena048

I hate Philia's wolf, but I like Nikki's. /beh

# 36
RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox ScreeneAthena049

Chilling out after devastating the monsters. /sleepy
P.S. Notice the skulls behind Philia? /peace

# 37
RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox ScreeneAthena050

Sticking together is a good way of ensuring that both of you will live. /ok

# 38
RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox ScreeneAthena051

Yeah... Crying or Very sad

# 39
RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox ScreeneAthena052

Nothing beats those candid shots. What a Face

# 40
RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox ScreeneAthena053

It's a fairy! It's a rabbit! Oh... It's Njord. affraid

# 41
RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox ScreeneAthena056

This is the last man standing event where I had to kill Nikki. No No No

# 42
RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox ScreeneAthena057

Here, Nikki got his revenge. /heh

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

21RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Empty Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:47 pm

hari

hari
Rena Newbie
Rena Newbie

Jordy bunny its ur fault if you didnt have such a sad avatar id still be yours but you obviously cheat on me!!!

Payback **** i mean i luv you jordyboo <3

22RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Empty Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:45 pm

Philia

Philia
Rena Member
Rena Member

Nice Picz!

23RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Empty Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:00 pm

Paradox

Paradox
Helper
Helper

Philia wrote:Nice Picz!

Thanks! /ph

24RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Empty Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:01 pm

Njord

Njord
Admin
Admin

It's a rabbit fairy! :D

25RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Empty Re: RenaRO in the eyes of Paradox Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:07 pm

orobou

orobou
Rena Veteran
Rena Veteran

YaaY i love this picz hope we have such a nice time also in future cauze i love you guys =D <3 specially Para and Neiru =D
greez

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum