RenascentiaRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RenascentiaRO

The Cradle Of Your Dreams~

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Q&A] register ingame account

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Q&A] register ingame account Empty [Q&A] register ingame account Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:34 pm

orobou

orobou
Rena Veteran
Rena Veteran

just want to ask for register
do i have type _M ?
cauze the control panel doesnt work =D

2[Q&A] register ingame account Empty Re: [Q&A] register ingame account Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:35 pm

Paradox

Paradox
Helper
Helper

orobou wrote:just want to ask for register
do i have type _M ?
cauze the control panel doesnt work =D

Shessa, try this link.

LINK: http://www.renaro.co.nr/

3[Q&A] register ingame account Empty Re: [Q&A] register ingame account Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:42 pm

orobou

orobou
Rena Veteran
Rena Veteran

DISCLAIMER

This is not an official Ragnarok Online game server site, and the administrators of this website are in NO WAY affiliated with any official provider of Ragnarok Online.

Terms and Agreement (Website/Forum)

You are responsible for any action that you take in use of this website. If your action violates Federal, State, or the law of your residing country we will not be held liable to any extent. You may use the site within the rules expressed by EddaRO, with no agreement or promise of service whether implied, written or verbally stated. Any violation of these defined rules may result in legal action. While the site is under construction no rules may be stated, but any laws of your residing country ARE implied. We reserve the right to deny you access to this website and you agree to any and all terms upon using this website.

Inactive forum members that have less than 5 posts will be deleted regularly.

Terms and Agreement (Server)

Because the EddaRO administrators make the free, educationally intended EddaRO service available to the user at no cost, they:

-reserve the right to ban accounts and IP addresses, delete items, characters, guilds and anything else provided in the free service at any time the administrators see fit. Especially so in cases where a violation of the rules may be involved, punishments need to be made, and or investigations are being undergone;

-also reserve the right to create changes to the items, monsters and npcs at any time without informing you beforehand. The changes, whether they may seem unfair are made for the balancing of the server as per the decision of the administrators;

-may choose to enforce roll backs at any time to prevent any major losses or bug exploits (wherein only donation items will be returned); and

-will delete inactive in-game accounts with less than ten (10) log-ins weekly.

Notice of Usage

This website may contain content which you do not agree to or may not understand. If you persist on exploring this web domain be aware that any person or party with relation (association) to Gravity, LevelUp! Games, original codemasters or any other entity with ties with to but not limited to production or management of the online MMORPG Ragnarok Online, is not allowed here. Any person who would disclose information of this websites private features to any corporation/company/or entity thereof (including but not limited to Gravity and LevelUp! Games) are not allowed here. This domain is privately owned and operated with no commercial application or capital gain. Use of site links within or downloads constitute full compliance and agreement to any and all terms on and of this website.

Notice of Legality

Any information taken from or about this website and given to any corporation/company or any entity will violate the terms and agreements to this website. The information would have been obtained illegally and is not admissible in a court of law. Should this web site and/or its servers be shutdown we hold no responsibility in any loss as a result.

Notice of Personal Usage

By using our services and/or entering our site, you agree to accept our terms and conditions. By doing so, you become a guest to this private web domain and to the free game service so long as you do not violate any terms and agreements as listed.

All MMORPG Games and/or any game images are trademarks of their own respective owners, country or its constituents. All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

Notice for Beta Test

DkasRO is currently in Beta Test. This announcement is made to mention that the server is not yet finished, not yet finalized and has errors. The purpose of the beta test of the server is so that we can improve and balance the game to suit the players to its best.

i can press

"i have completly read the disclaimer"
but then the page comes again
hmmm

4[Q&A] register ingame account Empty Re: [Q&A] register ingame account Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:45 pm

Paradox

Paradox
Helper
Helper

orobou wrote:DISCLAIMER

This is not an official Ragnarok Online game server site, and the administrators of this website are in NO WAY affiliated with any official provider of Ragnarok Online.

Terms and Agreement (Website/Forum)

You are responsible for any action that you take in use of this website. If your action violates Federal, State, or the law of your residing country we will not be held liable to any extent. You may use the site within the rules expressed by EddaRO, with no agreement or promise of service whether implied, written or verbally stated. Any violation of these defined rules may result in legal action. While the site is under construction no rules may be stated, but any laws of your residing country ARE implied. We reserve the right to deny you access to this website and you agree to any and all terms upon using this website.

Inactive forum members that have less than 5 posts will be deleted regularly.

Terms and Agreement (Server)

Because the EddaRO administrators make the free, educationally intended EddaRO service available to the user at no cost, they:

-reserve the right to ban accounts and IP addresses, delete items, characters, guilds and anything else provided in the free service at any time the administrators see fit. Especially so in cases where a violation of the rules may be involved, punishments need to be made, and or investigations are being undergone;

-also reserve the right to create changes to the items, monsters and npcs at any time without informing you beforehand. The changes, whether they may seem unfair are made for the balancing of the server as per the decision of the administrators;

-may choose to enforce roll backs at any time to prevent any major losses or bug exploits (wherein only donation items will be returned); and

-will delete inactive in-game accounts with less than ten (10) log-ins weekly.

Notice of Usage

This website may contain content which you do not agree to or may not understand. If you persist on exploring this web domain be aware that any person or party with relation (association) to Gravity, LevelUp! Games, original codemasters or any other entity with ties with to but not limited to production or management of the online MMORPG Ragnarok Online, is not allowed here. Any person who would disclose information of this websites private features to any corporation/company/or entity thereof (including but not limited to Gravity and LevelUp! Games) are not allowed here. This domain is privately owned and operated with no commercial application or capital gain. Use of site links within or downloads constitute full compliance and agreement to any and all terms on and of this website.

Notice of Legality

Any information taken from or about this website and given to any corporation/company or any entity will violate the terms and agreements to this website. The information would have been obtained illegally and is not admissible in a court of law. Should this web site and/or its servers be shutdown we hold no responsibility in any loss as a result.

Notice of Personal Usage

By using our services and/or entering our site, you agree to accept our terms and conditions. By doing so, you become a guest to this private web domain and to the free game service so long as you do not violate any terms and agreements as listed.

All MMORPG Games and/or any game images are trademarks of their own respective owners, country or its constituents. All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

Notice for Beta Test

DkasRO is currently in Beta Test. This announcement is made to mention that the server is not yet finished, not yet finalized and has errors. The purpose of the beta test of the server is so that we can improve and balance the game to suit the players to its best.

i can press

"i have completly read the disclaimer"
but then the page comes again
hmmm

Really? It didn't happen to me. I'll PM GM Choc or GM Dren.

5[Q&A] register ingame account Empty Re: [Q&A] register ingame account Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:46 pm

orobou

orobou
Rena Veteran
Rena Veteran

would be nice thank you =)

6[Q&A] register ingame account Empty Re: [Q&A] register ingame account Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:47 pm

Chocula

Chocula
Admin
Admin

Hello There! ;-)
Why can't you register in the CP?
Please accept cookies.

Try again.

If not, please reply.
Thanks! Smile

Last edited by Chocula on Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

7[Q&A] register ingame account Empty Re: [Q&A] register ingame account Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:11 pm

Paradox

Paradox
Helper
Helper

Shessa, if the problem continues to occur, you can just PM the GM's your desired username and password and they will register it for you.

8[Q&A] register ingame account Empty Re: [Q&A] register ingame account Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:59 pm

orobou

orobou
Rena Veteran
Rena Veteran

iam registered in forum =) or not? otherwise i couldnt write here ?

9[Q&A] register ingame account Empty Re: [Q&A] register ingame account Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:03 am

Chocula

Chocula
Admin
Admin

-Edit-

You may register using _M/_F

Thanks! Smile

Last edited by Chocula on Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

10[Q&A] register ingame account Empty Re: [Q&A] register ingame account Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:38 am

orobou

orobou
Rena Veteran
Rena Veteran

hehe thx ^^ i created one but now the npc says i shall change my email adresse in control panel at the moment it is a.@a or something so i can continou Sad

11[Q&A] register ingame account Empty Re: [Q&A] register ingame account Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:58 am

Chocula

Chocula
Admin
Admin

I see. PM me in game! Smile
Chocula

<3

12[Q&A] register ingame account Empty Re: [Q&A] register ingame account Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:07 am

Chocula

Chocula
Admin
Admin

Chocula wrote:I see. PM me in game! Smile
Chocula

<3

-RESOLVED-

Topic Locked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: